The backbone of any enterprise analytics solution
Data Warehouses – engines that power your enterprise BI.
We provide expert business intelligence (BI) services that help you leverage data and turn it into actionable insight. Xentio works with your business teams to understand requirements and analytical needs, and then works with your IT to plan complete solutions. Our consulting covers strategic planning and business analysis and requirements gathering
Extraction, Transform, Load
ETL is the glue that connects the data warehouse to its data sources. Our ETL consultants are highly skilled in analysis of data transformational requirements, and in the implementation of ETL solutions that are optimized to populate and update the Data Warehouse.
After designing and building your DWH, your business users are keen to see reports and dashboards that easily visualise the data. Xentio’s analytics team can easily develop cubes and end-user reports using the industries most popular tools.
Data Warehouses are anything but inexpensive, which is why – unfortunately – so few enterprises have been able to implement them. Xentio does our best to work with new technologies, combined with our expertise, to reduce this cost significantly. The time of inexpensive enterprise DWH is here!
DWH Consulting & Development
Xentio’s competency encompasses the full-solution delivery model that includes:
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Overall DWH architecture
- Dimensional / Star Schema Data Modeling
- Data Warehouse Technical Infrastructure Design
- Data Warehouse/Mart Integration & Enhancements
- Data Warehouse Appliance Implementations
- Performance Tuning
Extraction, Transform, Load
Our ETL consulting competency encompasses the full ETL solution delivery model that includes:
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis;
- Data Profiling;
- ETL Development & Enhancements;
- ETL Batch Window Analysis & Optimization; and
- Performance Tuning.
SQL and NoSQL Databases
We have experience implementing a range of databases, from traditional SQL databases, like MSFT SQL Server, Oracle, and Teradata appliances. We also work with new, NoSQL technologies, such as Hadoop, Cassandra, and a range of others. Additionally, we’re able to implement hybrid solutions – such as MammothDB – bringing you the best of both worlds. We can develop DWH’s using the inexpensive scale of NoSQL technologies and commodity hardware with the interactive speed and industry standard ease of use of SQL.
- OLAP/Cube development;
- Complete custom report creation services, including:
- Planning, Specification, Design, Development, and Implementation;
- Development of web-based Business Intelligence portals;
- Migration of existing reports to new platforms and tools;
- Management dashboard creation;
- Report audits – analysis, review, & recommendations
Our experienced consultants and analysts can help you define:
- Business intelligence strategy and goals;
- Promote in stakeholder alignment and engagement;
- Program and project management for BI solutions;
- Business requirements capturing; and
- Design and architecture of complete BI solutions.
Maintenance & Support
We don’t leave you stranded, ever. Xentio can, and do, provide ongoing maintenance and support services for your product or enterprise applications.